9 Mei 2010

Beautifull Creatures, Sorry U had been Shot!



One day, on a dark night. I express my irritation at some of the animals that often interfere with Sugar-apple fruit. Each harvest arrives, never succeeded. Since the first night was attacked by these animals. So I decided to hunt this animal. Killing does not mean in vain or just for fun. But more because this animal is quite disturbing my Sugar-apple fruit.

That evening drizzle, the atmosphere is tense as I approached the tree in front of my house. I prepared six bullets ready to kill him along with Benjamin Sheriddan pump shotgun. I waited a few moments his presence, and sure enough flash of a black shadow came flying toward Sugar-apple fruit on the tree. One of my viewfinder and Buzz ..
"Damn, missed!"
Reload and pump again and .. Buzz ..
Missed again .. pp .. why can this be ..

This time it is increased in some animals and flying back to attack my Sugar-apple fruit. But in the silence of the night I fired again Buzz ..

unexpected .. got one .. and fell HEADSHOT!

It did not stop there, his friends were coming much more ..I mumbled, a lot ..

Buzz .. Yupz .. fell one again .. this time did not die immediately and let her confusion ran into the bushes stunted my plants ..
Buzz .. I tried to shoot again, but failed ..
I thought, this last one .. My bullet had gone.

The next morning I saw a pretty little creature who was ..
Yes Please, .. I feel bad shot ..




3 komentar:

  1. OMG ! imooet..kasiaaaan, tp ak g ngerti speak english, jd liat foto ae y mas..
    wkwkwkwkwk~~
    shrusny langsung dikandangin mas..

    BalasHapus
  2. belum sempet dikandangin, dah diperutin duluan ma si meong.. argh.. ini adalah terakhir kalinya aku menyaksikan dan sempat ku abadikan dengan kamera hape N73ME ku..

    BalasHapus
  3. hape mu nokia to mas ? ribet banget tipenya..
    jd bner di gondol meong ?

    BalasHapus

Postingan POPULER